geoglobe

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mind if I borrow your cape, Superman?

I'd just like to let out a big, crazy, rather loud "WOOP WOOP!" right now.I've just finished my last day at work, and now have a very leisurely five days off.

What will I be up to I hear you ask?

Well, I have a lot of fun filled days planned ahead. I always begin with good intentions of documenting my fun with the aid of my camera, but sadly end up either; forgetting the camera, the battery, or even just to take photos in general.

I'd like to start with an addition of lifestyle posts on my blog. Including day trips I've had out etc. My blog is usually filled with all things beauty and fashion related - but, if you would like to see more things I've been up to. Just let me know in the comments below and hopefully I'll begin putting up the odd 'My Week in Photos' posts.



Cape - Primark
White graphic Tee - All Saints
Wet Look leggings - Topshop
Ring - H&M

On a very spontaneous shopping trip the other day with my sister, we popped into Primark so that she could grab some tights. You know the drill - you can't just nip into Primark without doing the obligatory 'Lap-Of-Honour' (as I like to call it). I had a little dash round, as it was intended to be a quick trip, and happily stumbled across the following cape.

Straight into the basket it went!

What are you lovely ladies up to over this week/weekend? Do you like the idea of seeing more lifestyle shots on my blog? If there is anything you would like to see more of, please feel free to comment below.

Have a lovely week!



No comments:

Post a Comment